George Takei describes the moment when he and his family were sent to an internment camp.
"Another scene I remember now as an adult is every morning at school we started the day with the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag…there was the American flag flying over the camp but I could also see the barbed wire fence and the sentry towers pointing at us from my schoolhouse window as I recited the words ‘With liberty and justice for all’." - George Takei, The Daily Show (July 24, 2014).
Full Episode (apologies, The Daily Show website does not have the best video player).
To Be Takei documentary official website.
- Mod Dawes Sr.
D’deridex class | B-type warbird
requested by vexaholic
I don’t care what you believe but this is the coolest ship in Star Trek.
1) Pinhead by Tim Bradstreet
2) Helena Bonham Carter’s “Marla” from Fight Club by Vlad Rodriguez on Tumblr
3) E.T. by euclase on Tumblr
4) The Terminator by Massimo Carnevale on Tumblr
5) Heath Ledger/The Joker by Sam Spratt on Tumblr
6) Emma Watson by Isabella Morawetz on Tumblr
7) Hellboy by Drew Struzan
8) Star Wars (detail) by Alex Ross
9) Robert Downey Jr./Tony Stark by Adi Granov on Tumblr
10) Lost in Translation by Alice X. Zhang on Tumblr
Bates Motel secondo Laurent Durieux.
Bates Motel by Laurent Durieux
24” x 36” litho print. SDCC promo print commissioned by A&E.
There should be a show just called “AU”
every single episode, a group of the same characters are in a different alternate universe with no explanation as to why.
let us not forget
these are also from the same show
Community is fucking great.